Rehabilitation Centre for Toronto Residents
At Sagewood Recovery Women’s Centre, we know that sometimes the first step to making a full recovery from any type of addiction is separating yourself from your usual environment. That is why we welcome out of town clients from Toronto and other cities across Canada. Sagewood Recovery Women’s Centre is located in a quiet, peaceful neighbourhood in idyllic Maple Ridge, about one hour outside of downtown Vancouver.
Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation for Women
If you are living in the Toronto area and are looking for a rehabilitation centre that is outside of your normal environment and offers both alcohol and drug treatment, Sagewood Recovery Women’s Centre might be the right fit for you. We offer a wide range of addiction treatment services, as well as trauma therapy, in a women-only facility. Each of our staff members are highly trained and experienced, and they will work closely with you in order to provide you with care and treatment options that are tailored to your specific needs.
Addiction Recovery Program
At Sagewood Recovery Women’s Centre, we offer a wide range of addiction treatment and addiction recovery services that are designed to help you recover and stay sober. Every client who comes to our centre receives:
- Evidence based full assessment.
- Private and group therapy with professional addiction counsellors, using proven and respected methodologies, such as trauma-informed therapy, integrative recovery, and gender-responsive programming.
- An innovative client-specific treatment plan that is reviewed and updated throughout your stay, if necessary.
- Biological, psychological, social, and spiritual development and support based on your individual values and needs.
- Relapse prevention seminars and workbooks, as well as aromatherapy.
- Seasonal community outings.
- Access to our library of recovery and entertainment books, movies, and games, as well as TED Talks and GAIA TV.
- A substantial and clinically reviewed aftercare plan paired with a relapse prevention plan.
- Ongoing support after you leave – you will always be a part of our Sacred Sisterhood, so we will keep in touch with you, and you are encouraged to call us anytime.
- Access to private, fee-for-service medically supported residential alcohol and drug withdrawal management program.
Why Choose Maple Ridge for Addiction Treatment
Sagewood Recovery Women’s Centre is located in a quiet Maple Ridge neighbourhood that is close to lots of amenities and offers beautiful scenery, including walking trails, rivers, and lakes to explore. Spending time at our Maple Ridge Centre will do more than just provide you with addiction recovery tools, it will also allow you to get back to enjoying the tranquility of nature, while also making lasting friendships.
If you are living in the Toronto area and are looking to remove yourself from your environment during this difficult time, we would love to help. Please contact Sagewood Recovery Women’s Centre at 604-476-3530, so that we can help you make the necessary travel arrangements.